Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Nuxe - Huile prodigieuse multi purpose dry oil

I'm a big fan of french cosmetic, Nuxe.

The brand name, Nuxe is combined Nature and Luxury.
Their face products dose not cause blemishes. All products are formulated no parabens, mineral oil.

And they are trying to preserve the environment, designing and developing eco- friendly packages taking less paper, less energy, less pollution.

I knew Nuxe dry oil and face products more than 10 years ago.

At that time, my sister had come back to Korea from long business trip in France.
She wanted to present something special for my mom and me.
Her local friend recommended Nuxe skin care products.

My mom and me(include my sister) were excited as soon as we opened them.
Because the aroma was amazing.

After that this dry oil has been a my favorite.









































This is  Huile prodigieuse multi purpose dry oil, one of their best seller.
It is made of 6 kinds of plant oils (macadamia, hazelnut, borrage, almond, camellia and St. John's wort).
It helps to nourish, repair, soften skin and hair.









































It is spray cap, very convenient for using.
I spray once or twice on my palm, wait for few seconds.
After warm it up, apply on my face, hair and body.









































It is absorbed quickly, leaves skin gentle and moist.
The scent is very unique and special, smells like perfume.
If your skin is really dry, you'd better to mix it with moisturizer.









































There is another oil, Shimmering dry oil.
It is added golden pearly particles that illuminate skin.
Apply onto bust, arms, stomach, thighs for the special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment