Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Jurlique - Rose Silk Finishing Powder

Jurlique is a Australian natural cosmetic brand.

The founders are German husband and wife.
Dr. Jurgen Klein, a biochemist and his wife Ulrike, a botanist.

"JUrlique" is a combination of both their first names.
They were interested in the healing power of nature. They established their farm in Adelaide Hill, Australia and grew their pure and potent ingredients.


"Our dream was to connect people back to nature. That connection...that's the really important thing for us as human beings."
Ulrike Klein, co-founder of Jurlique


They offer Farm tour.

When : 10AM Wed, Thur, Fri (excluding public holidays)
Duration : 90 Min
Cost : $20(Children under 16 free)

http://jurliquefarm.com/adelaide-hills-tour-jurlique-farm-tour-information/



They are not that famous in Korea but I have a high regard for their vision and cosmetic quality.
I discovered this brand few years ago, my friend presented a Herbal Recovery Advanced Serum to me. As soon as applied it, I fell in love with.
It have been a best serum in my life. Very gentle and moist, exceptional fragrance.

I'd like to recommend  Rose Silk Finishing Powder.
It is very suitable in Singapore.
Singapore is hot and humid always. So I want finish my make up matte.
This powder is what I want.













































































I used to use a Citrus Silk Finishing Powder. When I bought it few months ago, It was sold out.
I chose Rose Silk Finishing Powder. The quality is same,
I prefer citrus scent but rose is also nice. The scent is fresh not that strong.













































































It is 10 ml,  very small particles, no color.
There's mirror inside.
It would be better if the holes are more wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment