Monday, June 27, 2016

Jurlique Spa in Seoul, Korea

I was on holiday in Korea at last week.
When I visited Lotte World Mall in Seoul, I found this Jurlique Spa.

I really like Jurlique cosmetics, their natural concept and very high product's quality.
So I was pleased to visit their spa.

I just wanted look around the spa, fortunately the massage was available at that moment even though I had not made reservation.

The price was affordable and Korean masseuse were great.










































They have two branches in Seoul. One is at Dosan Park, another is at the Lotte World Mall that I have been to.

There were many kind of Jurlique products and testers the customers could experience.
I tested some products and bought a sun cream here.





































There were some separate rooms for massage.
The inside of spa was little dark and relaxed mood.






I used a lady's room before massage.
It was very clean and cozy.






There were Rosewater Mist, Hand cream, Shower gel in the rack next to the sink.


This is a massage room for 1 person.







The massage bed was warm,  comfortable.

I chose  1 hour of  Back & Shoulder Treatment.




My stiff  neck and  shoulder were relaxed after 1h of massage.

All Staff was polite, well trained and friendly.
If you take 5 or 10 times package, it would be more cheaper.


address : 6F Lotte World Mall  300 Olympicro Songpagu, Seoul





No comments:

Post a Comment