Monday, May 30, 2016

L'OCCITANE - Immortelle Cream Mask

Do you love L'OCCITANE ?
I can't help liking all of their products.

I usually take french cosmetic for my basic skin care, because they have natural, fresh fragrance and very smooth texture.

Loccitane, one of the best french natural cosmetic brand is made with natural ingredients like lavender, verbena, almond, immortelle, rose, shea butter etc.
The ingredients are from Provence region in France.

We can visit their factory and museum in Provence, France.
It is a free guided tour, lasting 1 hour. Reservations are required.

phone : +33 (0)4.92.70.32.08 
e-mail :  reservations.visites@loccitane.com



L'OCCITANE-EN-PROVENCE - Z.I Saint-Maurice - 04100 MANOSQUE
(50km North of Aix-en-Provence - Motorway A51)









































Loccitane store at Raffles City shopping mall in Singapore.

The atmosphere of the store is warm and bright.

When I visited Korea, It was very cold and dry. My skin got dry and rough.
My sister recommended a  Immortelle Cream Mask she used.

Immortelle is a flower. It's essential oil is rich in active molecules with anti-aging properties.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHsmPv05-2g&feature=youtu.be







This is 125ml. You can apply it  on your face and neck once or twice a week.
No need to wash, just leave it and sleep. It's very convenient.

I usually keep it in a fridge for cooling texture. It is better in Singapore.















































































The texture is thick like a body balm.
As using this mask, my skin is getting soft and moist.

No comments:

Post a Comment